always be giving – a new manifesto
- three years ago, around the same time as now, i wrote a manifesto and shared it here. it’s one of my most visited posts of all time. i wanted to give it a design refresh and add some new thoughts to it, so i enlisted the help of a wonderful designer – jo from the darling tree. she has made my words into something i think is much more beautiful to look at.
- so now, i offer this to you again for free. and this will always be free, and downloadable indefinitely (probably until i make a new iteration of it sometime in the future).
print it out, share it, tweet about it, pin it, whatever you like…. anywhere you like…
just please don’t edit it, remove my website link, sell it, or in any way try to pass it on as your own.
in other words, please be kind.
- if you would like to help me pay for free (1), you can head on over to my shop and pay for your download for just £2 (2).
live your wild & beautiful truth
dream, create, inspire
claim your space, you belong here
sleep under the stars
explore the edges
be willing to try
listen to your own ancient wisdom – it will lead you to amazing places
be your own first choice
work, play, rest
keep it simple
respect the environment
allow yourself to be guided by curiosity & delight
smile at strangers
it’s okay to say no
ask for what you need
trust the process
tell YOUR story
always be giving
- this term borrowed from the DO lectures
- you are under no obligation to do this and i’m not keeping score.
consider it an experiment in giving – if i get loads of money from it, i’ll find some great causes to always be giving to.