- bake a cake – specifically the semolina cake from salt & time: recipes from a russian kitchen, by alissa timoshkina
- clean the pantry cupboards
- work on my new online print shop (sign up to my newsletter for updates)
- brew a pot of tea and play a board game
- pack some yummy eats, drive somewhere i haven’t been for a while, and have a car boot picnic
- put on my raincoat and gumboots and go for a walk on the beach
2 thoughts on “a could do list for a wet sunday”
I love baking on rainy and/or cold Sundays.
what’s your favourite recipe?
Comments are closed.