our neighbour. seen most mornings on the roof of our conservatory, looking down on us with meh.
- enquire within upon everything is the title of a book i found in a secondhand book store. of course i bought it.
- i love this rube goldberg postcard writing suitcase set: melvin the magical mixed media machine (found via colossal)
- london pop-up restaurants are a way to charm me. i’ve just booked us into the wild food kitchen for dinner
- this pasta with garlicky broccoli rabe recipe is so fast and tasty i’ve made it twice this week (with slight modifications)
- my weekend begins with a float. then lots of plans to meet up with friends and take myself outside for a nice long walk.
what are your weekend plans?
6 thoughts on “enquire within upon everything”
That cat is perfect, I’ve bookmarked the broccoli pasta and I’m wondering happy thoughts about that book.
My weekend was filled with teaching a friend how to cook a roast and a lemon tart, watching a shamefully large number of episodes of Community and walking in the sunshine. Lovely!
Sounds like a perfect weekend
I remember that cat! My weekend plans won’t surprise you. I ran with friends from the squad in Otari Wilton’s bush this morning. First time I’ve actually been there! Sarah and I then did Balance at the Terrace gym. Tomorrow I’m meeting some Gearshifters friends out in Upper Hutt for a ride which will be a lot longer than anything I’ve done any time recently, but thankfully will be mostly flat! Hamish and I still need to do dinner for my birthday too. It’s a lovely autumn day here and Ede just demanded my lap. Thankfully I have a good book to read until she decides she’s had enough attention and I can move again!
Sounds busy, and amazing in typical Pip fashion
that pasta sound amazing!
weekend plans: do nothing and enjoy :)
Comments are closed.