+ expired agfachrome 1000 rs film, gifted to me by the lovely angie muldowney
on my christmas holiday reading list:
- the 1st issue of monday’s journal
- jay maisel’s book light, gesture, and color on the recommendation of my friend david
- a field guide to getting lost by rebecca solnit – an interesting set of essays with some provocative [to me] writing
- a homemade life: stories and recipes from my kitchen table by molly wizenberg. we ate at sitka & spruce in seattle on her recommendation, because we couldn’t get to delancey
- i’ve just finished re-reading bird by bird, so thought i’d take in some more of anne lamott’s reading and pick up stitches: a handbook on meaning, hope and repair next
what are you reading these holidays?
2 thoughts on “life on film”
Your posts are always so inspiring. Thank you and wishing you a very special Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope the sand and sea are warm.
Happy holidays lovely one.
I’m reading, Claire Tomalin’s ‘The Invisible Woman’, ‘Portrait of an Artist’ – a biography of Georgia O’Keeffe, and ‘The Stolen Life of a Cheerful Man’ by Dimitris Politis over the holiday week here :-)
I do adore Rebecca Solnit. Her writing stuns me. I can imagine how you would enjoy her. And I’ve been following Anne Lamott on facebook. I do love the age we live in
Comments are closed.