we’ve now been back in london for a week and things have been happening fairly rapidly…
– we moved into our new flat in fulham. muttering and gnashing of teeth ensued as the house was not left in a state of cleanliness that was to my satisfaction;
– a job was secured less than half an hour’s walk from said accommodations. something to challenge me, find my edges, force me to learn new things.
the week ahead is already looking full, things on my list include:
- have supper with kiwi friends tonight at lola & simon. proceeds to go to christchurch earthquake appeal.
- cook a posh birthday dinner for husband tomorrow. recipe has been found. cut of meat obtained that i’ve never prepared before. experimental cooking for a birthday dinner? yes indeed
- give myself a crash course in kanban
- review wardrobe. find clothing suitable for new job
- phase two of duck prosciutto making. wrap it and hang it until it’s ready
- create a visual plan of photos to try for a pre-wedding shoot this coming saturday. wedding photographer i am not, so i’ll be asking for help with this one. any tips for photographing couples would be very welcome!
- play the first week of exquisite corpse for the month. i get to play the whole month with three awesome photographers
- finish unpacking. find homes for all our stuff. maybe throw some things out that should never have been left in storage
- hang some art
- find some funky stationery and write my first letter to my new pen pal
what are you up to?