a list of things i did on the weekend that don’t all correspond with the accompanying photographs.
and this is how it goes… i lived on fire for all the things i have yet to see,
tangled sheets, the last bottles of cider … mulled and warm.
everything reverberated within me
even the vacuaming felt romantic and right.
- deep-fried oysters with a white wine chaser
- limoncello-ricotta kisses before breakfast
- cleaning the studio & making the bed
- retreat planning with my bestie – making a space for women to pause, gather, restore and be nurtured
- a trip to the city to the writers festival – hearing roxane gay in conversation with charlotte graham
- concrete and bus rides
- chance encounters with friends
- tomato kasundi
- a visit from an out-of-town friend
- a simple sunday supper
and for a moment, everything was in harmony with everything else.
hoping you have a joy-filled week.