- cuptakes – wallpapers for the girly girls
- time travel back to london, 1952
peace. it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. it means to be in the midst of all those things and still be calm in your heart.
- which famous writer do you write like?
- there’s a fab exhibition going on at CAMP in london at the moment. other people’s houses: a photographic exploration of the places we choose to live, features the work of some lovely people including bryan ferry (who is on my people-i’d-love-to-go-on-a-photowalk-with list)
- what is the easiest way to find out the fonts used in a webpage? well that would be the whatfont tool.
- i’m not one to sign up for every e-course that pops up, but i think i might sign up for the do what you love one. (the unravelling courses are still my favourites)
- how did i not know about the war of art and do the work before now? HOW?!
(bonus for UK readers – the kindle edition of do the work is currently FREE)
- pinterest is about to release an iPhone app. distraction, the mobile version.
happy friday everyone!
* i’ve changed the name, as it’s definitely not happening weekly. too much pressure…