(observational notes of exquisitely ordinary moments)
some things i found on my internet wanderings
+ 10 minute incense. tiny incense sticks that look like matches.
some thoughts and observations from my morning ride to the ferry
- i wish i had my camera with me – the morning light on the water and the rocks at the shoreline was mesmerising
- my feet are cold. it’s probably time to think about wearing shoes
- the bus stop on rata street is getting an upgrade. the concrete pad wasn’t there yesterday. that’s nice
- the sun is spilling through the teeth and over the lips of the earth as i ascend the final hill. there’s a few more months of riding through the darkness into the light before the days stretch into summer again.
- has it got too cold for afternoon swims?