A photograph I made only last Sunday is already showing signs of decay.
Photographs made only yesterday on a trip to Cambridge doing the same.
I guess that’s the risk with new inventions… there’s always a few kinks to work through. And this film is one of the first made by the IMPOSSIBLE project team. I’m not complaining. I’m very happy with the photographs I made using this film. I just have to remember to scan them quickly, before they are lost.
Over the next month, I plan to scan The Haunted Bookshop photographs every day (that I am home), then stick all the images together somehow to see what changes have occurred.