Skip to content
- i have been doing this commute for more than a year now. and, as much as i miss being on-island all of the time, it really doesn’t suck. at all.
- that chance encounter on the ferry – with a running buddy i haven’t seen for months, made the ferry ride pass by in an instant
- golden sunrise off the stern of the ferry is a great reminder for me to look up every now and again
- walking fast enough to hear my breath entering and leaving my lungs, feeling my temperature rise, and my heart beating is a reverent way to honour my body’s start to the working day
- laughter, so loud it disturbs the rest of the office. repeat, daily (and even more frequently) if necessary
- do not ask to be invited, ask to be heard (be sure you have something to say when you ask)
- a manifesto reminder: ask for what you need. growth over comfort. another way to challenge myself
- play with things that you are curious about
- this night is not for homework, or intellect. this night is for flicking the switch on all things cerebral in favour of recharging
- this is not how the story ends
2 thoughts on “the exquisite ordinary • fourteen”
I have been turned off blogs for months, but something drew me here today and for that I am so glad. You have such a way with words Leonie and it’s so beautiful to witness. Thank you for being you and sharing it with the world. xxx
Thanks Robyn – a lovely surprise receiving your comment. You’re always welcome here, whenever you choose to visit x
Comments are closed.