Skip to content
- Madman, Architect, Carpenter, Judge. A new (to me) way of writing
- There, but for the grace of God, go I
- That circle is one I want to be in … but … do I want the responsibility that goes with it?
- Today’s hunger is not physical. It’s something deeper that food is unable to satisfy
- There’s no substitute for the wisdom of experience … those extra few turns around the sun do actually matter in some cases
- Don’t make a story out of something that isn’t there. Life is too short for that kind of nonsense
- Really. Don’t do it. There are enough amazing – and true – stories out there without focusing on the crazy ones you made up in your head
- We have a morepork (native NZ owl) that visits our garden every night. I love our little slice of island paradise
- Every place is a door to someplace else. Even if its only to tomorrow
2 thoughts on “the exquisite ordinary • six”
Hey Leonie, I am loving this series so much. You never fail to inspire!
Thanks Heather! ?
Comments are closed.