Skip to content
- Time is scarce, and incredibly valuable. We need more reminders of that.
- There’s a lot of neglected happiness and delight hiding in the exquisite ordinary and the little things. Remember to look.
- Bones. Tired. One foot in front of the other.
- What do I have that is worth sharing? Why is it easier for others to identify this in me than it is for me to name it.
- In my reality, humility trumps ego. Maybe that is why.
- That cider was not what I am thirsty for.
- Don’t waste this chance you’ve been given.
- Remember to be curious about the things that upset you as much as all the feelings that are delightful. They are often a better teacher anyhow.
- Sitting on the ferry with a book and my beloved is one of my favourite parts of my commuting life.
- Some day none of this will matter.