brixton market, 2013. polaroid spectra
a survey of present interests, curiosities, recurring themes…
- the spa warms up every evening, but by the time its warm enough to climb into, the only thing i want is to climb into bed. weekend mornings its also warm… a good place for morning coffee, beneath the tall green canopy and the kaka squawking like prehistoric creatures in the skies above us.
- i often get nostalgic for london and the life we had there. the canals, the markets, our friends, the life of millions of people humming all around us day and night.
- reconnecting with an overseas friend – a can i write to you? invitation accepted. bringing the count to two… a tangible way to close the gap that geographical distance divides us by.
- i found two bangles in a charity shop a couple of weeks ago. they cost me $1.50. they’re big and loud and wearing them makes me happy.
- sunday afternoon… the fire warming our small living space… me & the mister reading on the sofa with a contented purr coming from milo, curled up on a lap
(inspired by the newly published moon lists workbook)