- I sometimes take photographs upside-down, or do it when processing them later. This helps to take my mind off the content in order to focus on the composition
- I eat my burgers upside-down
- I can read upside-down too
- I used to write letters to my sister in mirror writing and sometimes still do
- I am right-handed but I use my mouse with my left so I have my right hand free for writing
Another Five fact Friday
8 thoughts on “five more”
I can write in “mirror” too x.
How awesome that you have this “upside down” gift! This made me smile. That hamburger looks so delicious…I haven’t had lunch. lol
Thank you for sharing – have a great weekend.
Your making me hungry. Great post!
How cool are those 5 facts? I love them! Very different & unusual. Mine seem so boring & ordinary after reading yours! Love them!
this list is so wonderful…in effect, you are wonderful!
this made me smile…. creative minds are just so much more interesting….
thanks for linking… and oh my gosh YES to your email last week… life got in my way… I will be in touch soon… happy weekend… xo
This is amazing and fascinating. I can not even read a map.
i use the mouse left-handed too.
Comments are closed.